Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Download Accellator

I highly doubt this is as good as it sounds. I use FlashGet, and I think it is the best program of this field.

Yeah I think so too. Flashget is the best one.
    Everyone should try it.

I use Indentix's WinGet 1.8. Its a really basic download manager that is free and has no spyware. I really don't need something that speeds up the downloads (winget will pull multiple streams if desired) because i'm on dial-up. I can only get 2.5 Kbps downloads, and if I pulled 2 streams, I will have them both running at 1.25 Kbps. Its crazy.

Download Acceleratotor is faster then Internet Download Manager. I using DialUP 56K and DAP i very better for download...

for me DAP is non effective. its better about 5% than windows downloader :lol: . I use FlashGet, its really better than DAP. and forget about register, serials or cracks - it allways works:) (but u must close small stupid window every time when you run it)

IDM is the best next comes Internet Download Accelerator.Many people think DAP and Flashget are good but I think they both suck cause they are adsupported and use our bandwidth plus the downloads are not fast as compared to IDM and IDA

FlashGet is very good. But when u need to downlaod from anti-leech sites, NetPumper Pro is the best, well it's the only one which supports Resume option when downloading from Anti-Leech sites...

I use FlashGet too.

It's the best.

I don't think they are working any of the "accellators"

With a dial-up connection, I suggest Download Acceleratotor Plus 7.0, or Get Right.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast