Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Best Download Accellator

Get Right is the Best. Try using all the features and then u will realize. Another free option is FreshDownload from fresh devices. You can get it here: www.freshdevices.com
    If you are using firefox, it has an inbuilt download manager, just that it does not use part downloading.
    Cheers!

i used to dap more than 2 years but i have used flash get (1.65) for 4 months it's better than dap ithink. getright ? i think it's cpu usage is too high.

I use flashget integrading to firefox very god!

http://www.amazesoft.com/

FlashGet is specifically designed to address two of the biggest problems when downloading files:
    Speed and management of downloaded files.

If you've ever waited forever for your files to download from a slow connection, or been cut off mid-way through a download - or just can't keep track of your ever-growing downloads - FlashGet is for you.

FlashGet can split downloaded files into sections, downloading each section simultaneously, for an increase in downloading speed from 100% to 500%. This, coupled with FlashGet's powerful and easy-to-use management features, helps you take control of your downloads like never before.
    Speed
    FlashGet can automatically split files into sections or splits, and download each split simultaneously. Multiple connections are opened to each file, and the result is the the most efficient exploitation of the bandwidth available. Whatever your connection, FlashGet makes sure all of the bandwidth is utilized. Difficult, slow downloads that normally take ages are handled with ease. Download times are drastically reduced.

Management
    FlashGet is capable of creating unlimited numbers of categories for your files. Download jobs can be placed in specifically-named categories for quick and easy access. The powerful and easy-to-use management features in FlashGet help you take control of your downloads easil

flashget it's a very easy. :D

But flashget and dap are spyware:/ I use Leechget and I'm very satisfied.

i have LAN hook up so i dont really care, but when i had dial up i used DAP plus, very fast. i would recomend it. get right and flashget would always break the downloades constantly :? :x

At last, what is the best ???????????
    IDM, DAP, FlashGet or ...

I highly doubt this is as good as it sounds. I use FlashGet, and I think it is the best program of this field.

I use flashget. It's easy to use.
    It does not make me irritate.
    Try to use it.

If you are using a dial-up connection, try stardownloader from www.stardownloader.com

with multi-spliting of files and resume options and integration with IE / netscape / firefox its the simplest for the common users with a narrow dial-up connection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast