Thread: Free small domain names like ([url]www.domain.tk[/url]). Rush.........

Default Free small domain names like (www.domain.tk). Rush.........

Dear Friends,
    If you are really worried about your free web site with long domain name like (www.longdomain.aspfreeserver.com ), then this is a great opportunity for you to get a free small user friendly easily remembered domain name like (www.longdomain.tk).
    I am an ambassador of .TK & you can use my ambassador number 184205 while registration.
    Note: You must have a website of your own for registration.
    Rush now to www.dot.tk before any one fetch your domain name

bizhat doesn't allow short urls my friend... although i don't know how they check for this type of thing!

The server can track the originating redirection URL, as you can see being used on site counters and such as "Extreme Tracker."

Ok, you CAN use short urls as long as they dont mask the host's url. For example, you can use 2ya.com if you unmask it which means when you go to blahblah.2ya.com it'll redirect to blahblah.bizhat.com and everyone can see bizhat in the search bar. So it is allowed to a certain level. So dot.tk will not work for this.

cjb.net and 2ya.com would work.

Please dont post ambassador number cause when we enter that you get promotions/prizes. It is unfair for people to think this number is something special. It is nothing and everybody can register without a number.

Kinda confused about if im allowed to use masks or not.. right now im using www.cjb.net and the link is www.halo-mx.cjb.net . it works fine for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Apak
    Ok, you CAN use short urls as long as they dont mask the host's url. For example, you can use 2ya.com if you unmask it which means when you go to blahblah.2ya.com it'll redirect to blahblah.bizhat.com and everyone can see bizhat in the search bar. So it is allowed to a certain level. So dot.tk will not work for this.
    Excellent, that's what I was hoping ... I registered my domain name through Yahoo with free domain forwarding, so this will be perfect for me.