Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should There Be A Halo Movie?

Default Should There Be A Halo Movie?

Personally... I think there should be a Halo movie (based on the game). I think it would be neat to have the best-selling game for xbox become a movie. But what do you'll think: Yes or no?

I really loved Halo, but I didn't like the story much- sort of a merging of Alien and Half-Life. And seeing as the butchering of Halo that was Halo 2, I don't think Bungie would do a very good job.

butchering??

what are you on about!

HALO2 is great

you shouldn't let the rubbish ending and shortness get in the way of the fact that the gameplay is some of the best around!

multiplayer and co-op kicks ass.

as for the film, i don't think they should make it.. it would suck. unless it was done in the well polished game graphics and used all the original voice talent.

seeing some crap american actor in a green metal suit would be awful, and as for the aliens i bet they'd suck ass.

No i don't think they should make a movie of Halo. Films based on games tend to suck alot so better not to :)

IMO, Halo 2 is graphically better, and the features are better. I do however prefer playing Halo. Halo 2 brings some new features, but that's it. The story in Halo 2 is a bit rubbish!!

-Evighet

if they made a halo movie, id DEFIANTELY go see that.
    heh that'd be awsome.

I thought I heard about a Halo movie. Well read this - http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/57...html?fromint=1

I wouldn't mind seeing a halo movie, but the overall story of Halo really isn't anything new. In fact the only thing I really see different in the story is the actual ring.

if you want to see halo movie, then maybe you can try this first, they made some interesting videos with halo
    http://www.redvsblue.com/
    in the videos section

I personally have never played Halo (ps2 boy), but i know my friend reackons Halo 1 was better than Halo 2. I wouldn't mind a gta movie, they could make a few actually, just follow the games plots, that'd be awesome i reackon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast