View Poll Results: Which of the digital cameras is the best ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nikon D700

1 10.00%
  • Canon EOS 5D Mark II

0 0%
  • Nikon D90

3 30.00%
  • Canon EOS 50D

2 20.00%
  • Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1

0 0%
  • Canon EOS 450D

1 10.00%
  • Sony DSLR-A900

2 20.00%
  • Nikon D300

0 0%
  • Canon EOS 1000D

1 10.00%
  • Canon EOS 40D

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Digital Camera you like ?

Default Which Digital Camera you like ?

Which digital camera gives better picture quality and easy to use ?
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Default Best Digital camera

I like all the cameras listed, as all are meant for Professional usage. It is not suited for a hobbyist because of it's high cost.

Nikon and Canon are the popular brand of digital cameras which gives perfect picture.

For the medium range camera (cost & performance), I recommend Cannon Powershot SX 110 IS. This new model 9 MP camera has an ultra zoom 10x Optical with image stabilisation feature and costs around Rs 17,000. It has 3 inch LCD monitor, face & motion detection, Digic III, 2 AA batteries (400 images), ISO Auto to 1600, 3 m flash range, 1.2 shots/s continuos shooting, movie recording (640*480 @ 30 fps), 245 g.

The largest zoom bearing model is from OlympusSP-570UZ -10 MP, TruePic III Image processor, 2.7-inch high-definition LCD monitor to view subject, 20x Optical camera with wide angle of 26 mm. It has advanced Dual Image Stabilization function to ensure sharp images without blurring, as well as Face Detection Technology allows you to smartly capture both faces and background with Shadow Adjustment Technology. One can have 1 cm super micro photography, high-speed sequential shooting up to 30 frames at 13.5 fps (in 3-megapixel mode), Movie Recording with Sound, 390-Shot Battery Life with 4 "AA" Alkaline Batteries etc using this camera.

Nikon P80 is a 10 MP camera with 18x Optical zoom having astonishingly large features at a reasonable price.

One main drawback of Olympus cameras is the proprietary XD memory cards. The XD memory cards are costly, shortage in markets, slow in performance. A 1 GB XD card costs Rs 1500, while a 2 GB XD card costs Rs 3000. There is no write protection option for the data. It comes with 1 year warranty.

There is no warranty on data stored on cards. Company warranties customers about the possible data loss. One has to copy the photos taken to a more secure hard disk.

Default Digital camera

A professional camera uses a better quality CMOS (complementary metal-oxide semiconductor) sensor, while a semi professional /entry level camera use CCD (Charge Coupled Device) sensor.

Thus the photo quality and the price of the two types of cameras vary drastically.

Working of a Digital camera

Light from the subject is focused using the optic lens to the sensor of the camera. The optic lens quality also depends on the image quality. The sensor will process the image and the light signal is converted to electric signal. Then the signal is magnetically stored in magnetic storage media like hard disks/flash memory.

Is there any site from where I can buy an used SLR cameral??

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tofi View Post
    Is there any site from where I can buy an used SLR cameral??
    use to search

Try eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices, you can go to country specific web site by clicking links at bottom of the web site.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

i have not any camerra

Default i have a

i have a nikon d40 and i've used a d90 and they are similar so i like the d90 the best, there's a lot of settings to use and if you don't know much there's a lot of manual settings or if you're more advanced then you can go to the manual settings and do things on your own, (:

EOS 50D. Bought one several weeks ago. simply brilliant camera

Nikon D90 simply brilliant camera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast