Thread: how make banner

Default how make banner

Creating a banner to promote your website is easy. With the following products, you won't even need to download special software.

Animation Online

Use Animation Online to instantly create free animated banners for advertising, link exchanges, etc. This product can also be used to created animated buttons.

CoolText

This site provides great tools for creating customized logos, buttons and bullets such as the ones we use. A wide variety of templates and fonts are available.

Media Maker - 3DTextMaker

This site creates customized animated banners and buttons. Images created with the 3D Text Maker can be used for free on personal and commercial pages.

Crecon

This site provides a set of standard banners that can be customized. The banners can then be used on link exchange programs.

Default another way

yes this is all good..

personally i just edit some images for my website using photoshop and then 'save them for web' so they're a nice little .gif file.

then i put them into this ace little program i've got called GIFfun by stone studio.

i'm pretty sure if you search for it on the net's best search engines you should be able to find it's free download somewhere or another.

it's seriously worth a look

most of the time,
    I using picture dealing software(photoshop CS,photoImpact)
    for banner drawing,
    and I using javascript for select banner in ramdom,

most of the time,banner is using for AD.

Default creating banner

I already posted befor ..you can also using banner maker pro also a cool program :)