Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you own a digital camera?

Smile Do you own a digital camera?

Do you own a digital camera?
    I have a casio exilim s-500 and its pretty good being that it takes good pictures and is super small. Plus the video quality is good and has audio. Its outdated now with new cameras having up to 720p resolution for video and more MP's for pictures....

Default Olympus FE-370

8MPCCD image sensor, 5x optical zoom, 2.7" TFT colour LCD monitor, precision-crafted Olympus lens, Dual Image Stabilization, face detection, smile shot, super-slim body, movie recording with sound at 640 x 480 (30/15 fps), Each movie file is limited to 2 GB max., 16 pre-programed scene modes, Intelligent Auto function, Micro SD memory card recording and playback supported via MASD-1 Micro SD adapter, costs USD 180.

Removable memory : xD-Picture Card/ microSD Card, 48 MB Internal memory, Recording file format : jpeg, Recording image size (pixels) : 640 x 480 to 3264 x 2448, Weight 128 g.

The camera box comes with Lithium Ion Battery: Li-60B / Lithium Ion battery charger: Li-60C / AV cable / USB cable / OLYMPUS Master 2 software CD-ROM / Strap / Camera case / Written guarantee / Manual / microSD attachment: MASD-1.

Default My $0.02

The Fuji Finepix F30 is the best all-round camera I have ever owned. It is limited a little by the 3x optical zoom, but this hasn't been too much of a problem in practice.

- I can't remember when I last charged it, holidays come and go, and not only do I never need to take a charger with me, but I often forget to charge it before the holiday - 580 shots battery life is not something you'll often see.
    - It gives you 3200 ISO mode for low-light shooting. There is some noise, but the quality is pretty good.
    - It's small, and properly pocket-sized
    - 6.3 MPixels is plenty unless you plan to blow up your prints to poster size.
    - It starts up really quick

It is now pretty cheap at about 150 us dollars. I don't think Fuji or anyone else will make another camera with these characteristics, because all the camera makers are now competing on pixel count, so they are compromising on the other things.

The only drawback is that it uses XD cards. I would prefer SD, but nothing's perfect....

could not live with out it
    Oly 420, small, and fantastic pictures

Default I own A camera

I own a camera but someone stole it. :(

Nikkon is the best

I have a very good Nikon camera . Thay are the best .

Quote Originally Posted by ~BasketBoy~ View Post
    I have a very good Nikon camera . Thay are the best .
    i have sony cyber shot which very cheap and use ful. i use in every functions and it give good pictures. i think now the price still reduced. thank u.

I don't own a digicam

if i has enough money, i will choose once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast