9 12.16%
  • Konquerer

0 0%
  • Other

6 8.11%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the best browser?

I use Firefox, it's to me better than IE with more advanced stuff

I made the "User friendly" statement on the basis that IE already comes with most PC's when you buy them. You don't have to download IE or anything. Thus making it more user firendly, as you actually have it... Whats wrong with that?

Example, take someone with hardly any idea about computers, programs, or such. Which is more easy for them to use?

1) The pre-installed Internet Explorer
    2) Firefox (which you have to download)

....I wish people would take all factors into consideration, and maybe think that some people may have very little experience in such matters. When did i actually say IE was MORE USER FRIENDLY. OMG i did not.

Read, then reply.

48 wrote:
    INTERNET EXPLORER ROX

People of earth! Witness the biggest moronic idiot to ever walk our planet!!
    n1 on the acception of other people opinions. I HATE IT when you meet these single minded morons.

Offense meant.

Unfortunately, Firefox hasn't done a great job of making it easy to get its patches either.

Firefox 67% [ 21 ]
    IE 12% [ 4 ]
    Thats coool :)

Quote Originally Posted by utnsclan
    I made the "User friendly" statement on the basis that IE already comes with most PC's when you buy them. You don't have to download IE or anything. Thus making it more user firendly, as you actually have it... Whats wrong with that?

Example, take someone with hardly any idea about computers, programs, or such. Which is more easy for them to use?

1) The pre-installed Internet Explorer
    2) Firefox (which you have to download)

....I wish people would take all factors into consideration, and maybe think that some people may have very little experience in such matters. When did i actually say IE was MORE USER FRIENDLY. OMG i did not.

Read, then reply.

48 wrote:
    INTERNET EXPLORER ROX

People of earth! Witness the biggest moronic idiot to ever walk our planet!!
    n1 on the acception of other people opinions. I HATE IT when you meet these single minded morons.

Offense meant.

Unfortunately, Firefox hasn't done a great job of making it easy to get its patches either.
    You are correct, most people use IE because it's pre-installed on your system. But Firefox has more advanced things in it which IE hasn't

Which i also said in my post back their, which eventually came to the conclusion that FireFox IS BETTER, but because IE is more.....

What wording can i use that won't upset anyone.......

"Readily available", more people prefer to use it.

Firefox is the best for now. I think Microsoft is realizing that it needs to speed up the next version of IE. Due to there enormous market share, they will remain on top.

-Bert-

Yer, but since the release of FF, IE share dropped like 7% already :D Still dropping! YeY

I seriously hope FF does beat IE..... but it just depends what microsoft do =/ with one action they could just crush FF or another other browsers.

Good God you people suck, you didnt include Avant Browser, it kicks Firefoxs ASS.....

And IE is always gunna be in more demand than others, its the base with every new windows PC, and well alot of people out there think that IE is all they can use (Besides AOL, MSN, or Netscape) It will always rule unless Windows strikes a deal with Mozilla. But hey I HATE IE, it sucks so bad.... ALL HAIL AVANTBROWSER

Dude, you're an idiot.

Please don't reply if you don't know what you're talking about.

IT Enigeers, Professionals, Administators, and the most respected people of the internet community, all agree that firefox is the best browser. Avant is just an IE clone, and IE sucks arse. IE is the worst browser in existance, everything it does is a fault, it's the most discusting most despicable piece of programming - if you can call it that.

Eventually, everyone will be using Firefox. It's eating up IE's share quickly and nicely.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast