Thread: HP Pavilion dv5t notebook

Default HP Pavilion dv5t notebook

The HP Pavilion dv5t is the replacement for the ever-popular dv6000 series notebooks. It is a full redesign that includes many new features. The dv5t is based on the latest Intel "Montevina" Centrino 2 mobile technology and is available with powerful dedicated graphics.

HP Pavilion dv5t notebook has the following specifications:

* Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 processor (2.26GHz/ 1066MHz FSB/ 3MB L2)
    * 15.4-inch WSXGA+ Infinity display
    * Nvidia GeForce 9600M-GT w/ 512MB DDR2 dedicated video card
    * 2GB DDR2-800 RAM (2x 1GB)
    * 160GB 5400RPM hard drive (Fujitsu)
    * Broadcom 802.11b/g wireless + Bluetooth
    * Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit
    * High-capacity 6-cell Li-ion battery

The price is $1,150. I feel $1,150 was a more than reasonable price for dv5t configuration.

Design

The design of the HP Pavilion dv5t is simply beautiful. It is sleek and ultramodern, with tasteful accents. The entire notebook is streamlined, and no matter what angle you look at it, it looks great. This notebook has a "soft" design with all corners rounded off. Looking at the side of the notebook, the backside is a semicircle, and the front curves up like the bow of a boat. When the display is shut, the back of the notebook has a raked look to it, which is appealing. The display only has one large hinge, which adds to the sleek look. The chassis is relatively thin, at 1.37 - 1.65 inches thick.

Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Default Price

What is the price for this laptop

I also have an HP pavilion dv2840 laptop that has the same feature and is equipt with a bluetooth

i was having a kind of this laptop its great try it you will not saying this ois bad

I know HP has a lot of good features built in that notebook! I cannot wait for my unit! :)