View Poll Results: Do you agree with the proceding methodology?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you're 100% correct!

5 100.00%
  • Yeah, it makes sense now that I think about it.

0 0%
  • Stop your belly-aching! AmAtEuR MoDeRaTor!

0 0%
  • Linsay Lohan is REALLY HOT!

0 0%

Thread: Sorry, but I gotta b@$#h

Default Sorry, but I gotta b@$#h

Okay, BizHat requires posting on it's forums in order to attain more bandwidth, etc. It's easy to get carried away with multiposting and posting stuff that seems legit and sincere but is really just a way of getting your desired extra storage.

That being said, at least stop multiposting different threads!

What am I saying?

Well, instead of a thread that says:

WindowsXP Install and WindowsXP Install cont'd you could have just one thread:

How To: WindowsXP Installation

Granted, if you are really sincere in taking your time to write out a decent how-to or whatever, please stop and think about the other users on these forums. That is, you want more posts and so you start several threads relating to the same topic. Please, start one thread and multipost within that specific thread. If you really care, then you can always "reserve" a post within a thread for Editting later on.

That is, I can create a thread and write the first message within the thread. Then, I can reply to the thread immediately after starting it and simpley write in :
    Reserved
    If you require more space later and want your How-To to flow better, e.g. keep everything all in one place within the thread, you can always go back and edit the second post.

I'm sorry to bitch, but it's annoying to see 12 threads in a row - all with one persons name - and everyone of them with the same title. Also, everyone wins by doing it this way because you'll still have the same number of posts - just not the same number of pointless different threads.

Again - sorry for bitching. It was an observation but now it's just annoying. Thanks for listening and letting me vent!

You're remarkably euphemistic, considering the recent flood of 'broken' threads. I can understand posting multiple threads for large tutorials and such, but there is a point at which this becomes ridiculous. Breaking sentences into different threads is quite a way beyond that point. *pokes vaise89*

Aside from that case, assuming you're referring to hoaxuongrong and thanhthao84 and NgoKienCuong, breaking a single topic into ten different threads surpasses another one of those points.

The (subtle!) similarity between Ngo Kien Cuong and NgoKienCuong makes me wonder whether some or all of these cases originate from the same user.

yeah that just seems really cheeky..

it'd be more helpful writing the one post, and then observing it and helping those who reply to it...

with two separate posts the replies just get confusing

I agree! 8)

But doesn't anyone think Lindsay Lohan is hot?

I mean....she's a fox.

I suggest everyone spam these author's threads in order to keep them together so a Mod can see them and perhaps PM the abusers.