Thread: Please help us by getting rid of the beeping advert banner!!!

Exclamation Please help us by getting rid of the beeping advert banner!!!

Many of us who have BizHat forums are having the problem of that one continuous incredibly annoying beeping advertisement banner on EVERY PAGE of our forum sites. Can't any of the "Powers That Be" within BizHat correct and/or end this problem or do none of you have any power over things like this happen within your hosted forums sites? Surely there is something you can do about this as we are beginning to lose forum members who are fed up with not being able to stop this irritating and totally unwanted NOISE every single time they log into our forums. PLEASE, BizHat Admin.....HELP US!!! Or....can it be that you actually really do have absolutely no power whatsoever to stop these noisy adverts since they are ALSO ON YOUR SUPPORT FORUM as well!! Sorry if I sound very irritated but as it happens....I AM!
    Last edited by ladyinthemists; 11-24-2008 at 01:19 AM.

What is url of your forum ?
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What is url of your forum ?
    I will send my forum url to you via PM. My members really love our forum but they have complained to me numerous times about the annoying beeping advert banner. This same banner is constantly there and never changes to a different, noiseless banner as it used to. You can't even refresh the screen and get a different ad banner. I sincerely hope that you can help us to get rid of this one particular banner. We don't mind those that don't make noise (although it would be nice if they could all be at the bottom of the page instead of at the top). I notice that the same irritating banner is also on the BizHat.com site. It claims that "You Have 1 New Message" and wants to get you to click on it when it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's actual messaging....it's just a phishing ad. Having ads on a free forums site is a small price to pay for having the free site but there really ought to be some way that you folks at BizHat could ban this one particular irritating ad.