Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Suggestions for my Site

The website looks nice but the alignment goes off whenever I move my mouse pointer over any of the links.

Yeah I will take care of that stuff in my new design. This is like the third website I ever made so I am still kinda learning.

I think there a bit too much movement.
    I can't concentrate on reading the text, as there is moving stuff all over the place...

At the 1st impression I did not had a clue on what kind of page I was and what the meaning of the page was.

And all the moving things on the main page are mostly desturbing, and so is the music.

I would express more on the meaning of the site.....
    I would get rid of some movement on the main page.....
    I would add a turn off music button.....
    I would alter the background (on most of the pages) so it would be easyer to read all the info / text or i would alter the text color.....
    And I would like to have a dait with Tabitha :salute:

Default An advice of a beginner

I see that in United States everybody will have high-speed connection, since if it is not almost impossible to load your paginates without despairing.

I like your design, it is very good, but me him exchange the color. Overalls to the introduction that is very dark and although you have thought it so that the stars stand out on the bottom it doesn't allow him to be well the picture of the bottom.

I am not so good programmer of you paginate web like your, I have a small one it paginates dedicated to the game Age of Empires to which I am interested. I have a small section in English.

A greeting.

Default Pretty Good

The images hurt my eyes alittle aganst the background, and the scrollbar shouldn't be a gold-yellow, but other than that very good. Nice flash also

Thanks, all the gold and black are our colors, but I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the feedback.

Default Alright

Its alright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12