Thread: Home remedies for blackheads and whiteheads

Default Home remedies for blackheads and whiteheads

Blackheads and whiteheads are called comedones. They are a part of a skin disease called acne. People of all age groups are trapped in this problem. They can be seen on face and shoulders. They are much higher in number than pimples or zits. Many skin treatments, medication, laser treatment, and alike are there to improve this bad skin condition. Its upto you which treatment you opt for. But, it is to be kept in mind that all the products and treatments have side effects.

It is suggested to use natural treatments and home remedies to heal blackheads and whiteheads. Removing blackheads and whiteheads at home decrease the chances of any side effects. Some of the home remedies are given below:

Don't try and pick them out with force.

Drink as much water as you can.

Look after your diet and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.

Keep your face clean by washing it with plain water. You can also wash your face with warm water twice.

Rub your face with lemon skin and wash it off. It helps in opening up the pores.

Always use medically acclaimed soap to wash your face.

Utilize used green tea by scrubbing your face with it. Do it twice a week and see the difference.

Jojoba oil is a good moisturizer for skin used after scrubs to remove blackheads and whiteheads.

These are some best tips to remove blackheads and whiteheads at home naturally.
    Last edited by gallery; 12-12-2008 at 07:04 AM.

I also have some blackheads home remedies are....

*Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
    Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This is very good ingetting rid of blackheads.
    A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal remedy for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead remover and sterilized cottonwool. Pat on an astrigent.
    Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads
    Last edited by minisoji; 11-18-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Personally, washing my face before getting a sleep is the best advice I could give. Don't sleep with you make up on as well as the dirt on your face that you had accumulated in the entire day. Use a mild facial wash to get rid of the dirt and excess oil. I use Garnier facial wash. I think it suits my facial skin pretty well. Having a facial once or twice a month will also do. Once you started it, you should do it regularly. Conversion optimization | liquidators
    Last edited by Janeuree; 12-11-2010 at 02:18 AM.