Thread: Quick Question

Default Quick Question

I have a question about Bizhats Service

Does Bizhat allow its users to use there forum as a Warez forum for the posting of illegal download links. Is this in breach of any of the terms of service?

I ask this as I have came across such a forum which is using Bizhats service and I have attempted reporting it but I have not received any form of a response. I noticed a topic on the support section of this board the day I registerd which was reporting the very same forum but that topic was deleted.

I can admit that this lack of service angered me a little and so I posted a topic about it which may of sounded a bit rude. But instead of getting any form of a responce in the topic or via PM that topic to was deleted.

Can someone please respond to this topic with a good answer to my questions and perhaps reasons why the other topics I mentioned were deleted with no form of explanation given. I would also appreciate it if I did not need to bump this topic in 2 weeks time because it had not got any replies.

Also if nobody can give me a good responce and someone comes along and decideds to delete this topic can you at the very least PM me.

Exclamation

Hi,

I am new here, but I read in the terms that they are not responsable for the content and usage of the forums individualy.

I hope this answers your question?

Greetzzzzzz,
    Borderlineinjeleven

Thank you for replying. I have only pressed this issue as the forum I am a moderator on which is hosted on another service is repeatability spam advertised by the forum I have mentioned. We get spammed almost on a daily basis and its been going on for months.

Red face

That must be very frustrating!

Yet I dont understand completely what youre saying?

Do you mean that you are a moderator on that forum that is the target of spammers and illegal downloads?

If you are a moderator, cant you ask the manager to ban those who put the illegal downloads on the forum?

Is this forum working on a free host or is it on a private domain with ftp access?

Or do I misunderstand what you are trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by borderlineinjeleven View Post
    That must be very frustrating!

Yet I dont understand completely what youre saying?

Do you mean that you are a moderator on that forum that is the target of spammers and illegal downloads?

If you are a moderator, cant you ask the manager to ban those who put the illegal downloads on the forum?

Is this forum working on a free host or is it on a private domain with ftp access?

Or do I misunderstand what you are trying to say?
    Yes I am a moderator on a forum that is the target of spammers advertising there forum. We have tried banning them, multiple ip address have been banned but they just keep coming. We added there forum link to the word filter but they got around that by adding a space in the link and saying in capital letters "Without The Space" after the link in there post. We have even tried talks with the owner of there forum but think that he is involved in the spamming.

There forum is: Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group Web Hosting Directory