Thread: Muscle Developing Foods

Default Muscle Developing Foods

Muscles not only look sexy, they help burn fat and help you to get and feel leaner and stronger. Everyone wants to have some level of muscle tone and definition and a physique to show off and be proud of. While certain forms of exercise, such as weight training, can build muscles, you also need to take a close look at your diet.

There are many foods out there that help build muscles. Foods that are high in protein are one such type. Proteins are the building blocks of muscles. Carbohydrates are also important in building muscle. When working out, your body draws energy from the carbohydrates that it consumes.

If your body does not have enough carbohydrates stored for energy, it will then burn existing muscle and this is not desirable. Without the proper combination of carbohydrates and proteins, no matter how hard you work out, you may never achieve a ‘body to die for’. Following is a list of foods that help build muscle in combination with the proper weight lifting regime.

Nuts such as almonds, cashews, walnuts are high in protein and make a great snack or a fun addition to any salad.

Fruits such as apples, oranges, blackberries, blueberries, avocados, and cranberries increase oxygen to the muscles because these fruits are known as anti-oxidants.

Vegetables such as cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, carrots, peas, spinach, and other green leafy vegetables work in their individual ways to cleanse the body, provide healthy sugars and add protein for strength.

Lean red meats, white meats such as chicken and turkey, fish such as cod, salmon, scallops, are all filled with protein and have small amounts of fat.

Dairy products and animal by-products such as cottage cheese, yoghurt, fish oil, and eggs are packed with nutrients and protein.

Whole grains and legumes such as oatmeal, flax seeds, brown rice, and whole wheat pasta are forms of complex carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates break down in the body faster and provide an immediate form of energy.

Round out your diet with some simple carbohydrates such as bagels, rice and potatoes for quick bursts of energy. And always remember to drink at least six to eight glasses of water daily. Water helps to break down food and flush toxins out of the system.

I am so thin that i want to build my physoque. I eat more but in vain. Ur guidance will help me.

Default Right equipment

Exercising the different muscular groups with the correct equipment is absolutely essential for muscle building. The equipment should have variable resistance settings, specifically free-weight. Heavy weights should be used. However the weight should still be appropriate by giving you the ability to do only eight reps. Low reps and heavy weights stimulates muscle growth substantially because of the strain on the muscle- and nerve system. Technique is just as important as the right equipment. You will just waste your time if you work out for hours on the right equipment but employ the wrong techniques. By employing wrong techniques in combination with the heavy weights, you are at risk of sustaining serious and long-term injuries.