Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Free phpBB Forum Hosting

Are we able to have our own banners on the top of our forum? Because it has the tool to upload it, but nothing happens....im a bit confused

Hi. I don't know if anyone is monitoring this forum, but any chance that you all will add the ability to upload images to IPB? I've seen this feature a few places (I won't mention them because I don't want to give the competition a plug). The mod you have installed at the moment works only with the SubSilver skin I believe; there's another one that's simply called "Image Uploads" and lets you replace various images.

The service seems very good so I'm not complaining (it's free), but I notice a lot of people mentioning that phpBB could also be a bit more customizable. Some of this is still new so it looks like it's progressing well. Good luck...

p.s. I don't know what your business model is but I hope you don't add any advertising in the future that's too obnoxious. I hope you can use the free forums to help bring in more business for your other services. Maybe you can tell me where banner links are for your site so I can spread the word.

Default Add some more mods?

Can the admin add some more mods such as only regis member can see the Memberlist (like this forums), quick reply mode?
    My phpforum is here: http://b16forum.netfreehost.com
    Please do that, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia
    No, This is remotely hosted phpBB.

If you know how to install phpBB script, its better to install the script on your site, that give you more control over your forum like installing your own MODS.
    Does this site support that? Like if you get a free site here could you download a phpbb forum using the resources on the site? That's one of the reasons I got it. I would like a board that I can install mods in.

thank you ! it's very good!

any invision board free??

thank

:!: :!: :!: thank bizhat.com

Quote Originally Posted by show8
    i want chinese phpscript!~~~~~~~~~~~~
    hi~show8

i'm chinese.
    welcome to my web wlog.bizhat.com . :)

does free phpbb2 host have ads or not?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast