Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Free phpBB Forum Hosting

i host my forum when preffer to my host but not on other host

Default script

I want latvian php script

how do you ad mods to the forum ?

i want to upload my styles how i can ?

what Php editors is the best...

Whether you are an experienced developer, system administrator, web designer or new to MySQL and phpMyAdmin, this book will show you how to increase your productivity and control when working with your databases. You will learn how to: • Administer MySQL users and privileges, and get statistics about MySQL servers and databases • Manage databases, table data and structures, and indexes • Use bookmarks and metadata • Generate multiple SQL queries • Generate better documentation of evolving table structures Along the way you’ll build a more detailed understanding of SQL and how it works in MySQL. As an application developer you’ll learn how to use phpMyAdmin to: • Effectively perform day-to-day database and table management. • Create better database tables and relational structures • More easily document your evolving data structure As a MySQL server administrator, you’ll benefit from the in-depth and practical coverage of: • Using phpMyAdmin to manage users and privileges • Getting server and database statistics All database users will expand and refine their knowledge of SQL in a MySQL context through using phpMyAdmin to track SQL execution and results. This book has now been updated to cover v2.6.0

Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL is a hands-on guide to learning all the tools, principles and techniques needed to build a fully functional database-driven Website using PHP & MySQL. This book covers everything from installing PHP & MySQL under Windows, Mac or Linux, through to building a live Web-based content management system. This book not only provides easy access to all the code samples demonstrated, but, more importantly, it leaves you with the confidence and know-how to adapt the principles and techniques to your own Web design projects.

Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL is a hands-on guide to learning all the tools, principles and techniques needed to build a fully functional database-driven Website using PHP & MySQL. This book covers everything from installing PHP & MySQL under Windows, Mac or Linux, through to building a live Web-based content management system. This book not only provides easy access to all the code samples demonstrated, but, more importantly, it leaves you with the confidence and know-how to adapt the principles and techniques to your own Web design projects.

a2tp Banned.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

bizhat it's cool free host!!!!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast