Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Band's New Website

Default My Band's New Website

heya.. already posted this a while back, but like the gimp that i am.. i forgot to post the link! what a nob.

anway here it is.. http://www.over-hung.tk

..all the graphics are my own.. the layout is a highly modificated template.

that link again is... http://www.over-hung.tk

cheers for any feedback.. i'll be watching this topic.

Very nice, good graphics

Good looking site.

I think the band's name should jump out at you ... I had to search a little to find out what the band was called. I should have figured it was the name in the URL, but I try to never assume.

I couldn't listen to any songs here at work, but good luck with the band

It takes along time to load so maybe the images need converting to .gif so its faster or maybe its because this college comp is just crap.
    The intro page looks good but im not diggin the whole pink, if your a girl thats ok but if your a guy thats just plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by X-gen
    It takes along time to load so maybe the images need converting to .gif so its faster or maybe its because this college comp is just crap.
    The intro page looks good but im not diggin the whole pink, if your a girl thats ok but if your a guy thats just plain wrong.
    You're right! It takes a very long time to load, as for the girly stuff, a bands website??? Ha Ha Ha! :lol:

As for the message board, sorry to say, but it sucks. Get IPB or vBulletin, or PHPBB, or something. :)

I liked the site alot. But I do agree that the band's name could stay out a little more. But besides that I thought it was great.

You are not allowed to use .tk for bizhat's free hosting. Read the rules.

very nice graphics!!

great..thanks for all the feedback!

there's nothing wrong with pink.. trying to be original i spose..at least its not black!

as for the message board - i like it..its very clear

I'll change the enter button soon so the 'overhung' stands out a bit more..

-as for the .tk remark - it's now on over-hung.co.uk and overhung.co.uk :lol:

- in regard to the page loading time.. it shouldn't take that long to load..all files are .gif's ..what connection speeds were you guys using?! if it's any type of broadband there should be no problems.. 56k however may have a few probs..but 56k takes a long time to load anything..

- about the mp3s - yes i know there is a problem...i'm trying to sort a remote host for them at the moment..for some reason bizhat is forbidding them from other users?¿!

anyway- thanks again..keep the criticism coming!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast