Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Age gap

Default Age gap

Hi,
    My opinion about age gap that couples should possess is atleast 6 years of age difference be there between husband and wife. I mean husband should be atleast 6 years older than wife. what u think of it. I am a Malayalee, means residing Kerala, (God's own country), India.

Just WOnder Why, Why the DIfference Between Husband and Wife is SIX year.

Could you please Explain?

woah.. im never having a big gap.. im trying to find 1-3 years MAX..

Default Age gap

Age gap is necessary because wife has to respect her husband. He act as a husband as well as an elder brother of her in sometimes.

Brother === husband ,
    Doesn't understand,did she tie a rakhi on your wrist

HIan Shine don't mind i am just kidding. just want to why there is need of Age Difference ,if gal age equal to u or more than you is she don't respect you.

Age doesn't matter.But not too much ofcourse.For example the girl is only 20 and the guy is 60..hahaha..i think no girl will do that.

for me i think the age gap in relationships should only be up to 2 years tops. anything more than that is a bit wierd for me.
    http://pwpowersports.bizhat.com[/url]

age gap? well, we have different opinions on this... There are different explaination as to why each of as wants that or this.. Others want 6 yrs older because of the particular reason, there are others also who want less than 6 yrs because they also have particular reasons.. so, we can't really tell whats the perfect age gap.... For me it depends upon you.. Its your choice.... If you have to ask my opinion well, i would better choose a man who is 2-3 yrs older than i am because i want to have a man who is responsible than i for he is the head of the family but. "there's a but" it also can be if that man is 2-3 yrs younger than i if he is just responsible enough?, he could be also... thats for my own idea only.....

it depends.
    Age you get marraied: =======> Girl's age
    20 =======> > 18 < 35
    25 =======> 18-35
    30 =======> 18 - 30
    35 =======> 25 - 30
    40 =======> 30 - 32
    80 =======> 30 - 40

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast