Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Age gap

al least 6 years ?? too much .. 2 to 4 is perfect i think

"... Why ? what's the reason behind that ?
    Instead I would like to marry an Older Lady
    If I can Love some 1, Preferably 5-6 years
    Older than me, will it be a problem ???
    Is there any Lady who can marry a younger Man ???..."

it does not matter about age. if you find a girl that you like.. get along with and are happy together thats all that matters. age shouldnt come into it at all. its pathetic. as long as shes 18 and over and your 18 and over it doesnt matter.

Age gap must be a factor otherwise they can’t satisfy each other
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyForum.Net
    it does not matter about age. if you find a girl that you like.. get along with and are happy together thats all that matters. age shouldnt come into it at all. its pathetic. as long as shes 18 and over and your 18 and over it doesnt matter.

yeah Age Gap should be altleast 1 yr to 3 yr atmost

I don't think that age matters.
    If you are happy. I don't agree that you have to be 3 or 5 years older than your partner. But maybe in some cultures that is an issue. I am from Holland so with us age doesn't matter.

Default Age Gap

An age gap is not a must but it is for the sake of the relationship...seen that women mentaly do grow up faster then men. the only thing is that science didnt fix up the amount of years that can be defined as an approximate gap standard. So Just Use Ur Feelings.

I have some personal experience on the 6year gap. Was with some one with that big of a gap in our ages I was 28 and she was 22. It caused ALOT of problems. Maturity & morals being the biggest of them all. I think that afetr both people are 30 or so it really doesnt matter that much caused both people have matured for the most part. But in the 20's? It's rough... really rough. I personally would agree with the 2-3year age difference.

D

I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by DDLForce
    I second that.
    I also agree.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast