Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admin,come in and give all the user an answer !!!!!

Default Admin,come in and give all the user an answer !!!!!

I am just one user ,i know it is not pleasure do like this ,but when i and others asked why and when the SQLserver can work well ,no there is no answer !
    You said this wedfreehost is the best in the word ,but what ereryone at here may be already feel it is not ture ,and may be each of us think our wed live on you host,so we always say nothing!! But haven't you feel sorry for us ??If this wed always do like this ,how others business belive you !!

URL rainday.bizhat.com
    email [email protected]

I don't understand what you mean

It's obvious isn't it? We are all a part of bizhat because none of us can afford paid hosting for some reason or the other. While the hosting is free, for many of us our websites are a part of our everyday lives. When this is so severly disrupted it causes chaos.

I for example have PHPCollab loaded so clients can log in and see my illustrations. But every time i reload my backups SQL gets dumped within a few hours.

I know that it's out of your hands for now, but i agree with Rainbaby, it really is very frustrating, and we can only say it here on the forum.

rainbaby:

if you feel NetfreeHost.com is not good, you are free to not use it. This is community support forum. So you have to help others users and others will help you in return. Admin is not going to anwer each users question. Don't post in BIG red, that will be considered as SPAM.

We don't want SPAMERS, most of the down time is caused by Abuers and Spamers.

juan_cadillac:

Do u face problem with SQL now ? If yes, PM me with details of problem you are facing (with demo of the pblm, so i can understand).

I think now the server works better. Last day we deleted many abusers and i could feel the difference in speed.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Default Re: Admin,come in and give all the user an answer !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbaby
    I am just one user ,i know it is not pleasure do like this ,but when i and others asked why and when the SQLserver can work well ,no there is no answer !
    You said this wedfreehost is the best in the word ,but what ereryone at here may be already feel it is not ture ,and may be each of us think our wed live on you host,so we always say nothing!! But haven't you feel sorry for us ??If this wed always do like this ,how others business belive you !!

URL rainday.bizhat.com
    email [email protected]
    I'm am a part of the Bizhat.com moderation program and I am a part of a great community.

The bizhat admins are busy sometimes and do not have time to do things in there lives and do things online. (If they do, they are using their free time)*Its just my guess*

If you feel mistreated you can choose a different host of your choice, but when you have urgent questions I encrouage you to PM an admin or Ask a question on one of the Sticky or Annoucment topics. The moderators and admins are not just given these powers and do nothing.

I encourage you to ask questions before threatening and getting angry to anyone. Please stay with the host and we will seek to help you as soon as we can.

While it is a free service i think we have the basic right of our websites being online and problem-free the majority of the time (although, from reading the disclaimer we in fact have no rights at all) Don't you agree? There should be some way of removing the scammers and phishers easily and before they cause a problem. I'd like to volunteer to be a moderator, surely another Mod will alleviate the strain on the whole system?

just like all other mod stated above
    free server is not a thing that u can rely on.
    just like Linux which is supported by the community
    it is not a necessary daily task for us to answer every question that's posted and most of the time. we don't understand very well either. that's where community support comes. so just be patient and wait for a sec. or u can do some research which probably will get ride of ur question

and by the way... LMAO.O
    did this post say post*( mod reply only?) lol

Quote Originally Posted by bkclan
    While it is a free service i think we have the basic right of our websites being online and problem-free the majority of the time
    Why? We're not paying anything, we're not putting ad's all over our pages, and most of us aren't contributing anything useful to the community most of the time.

If you want a site to be online 24/7, then buy a top class hosting package from a reputable hosting company.

Although BizHat is an extremely good service, you get what you pay for!

Anyway, a few days of downtime from time to time isn't too much of a problem, is it?

-Evighet

It's not just a few days of downtime, it's the constant problems one after another. And they do advertise - xxxx.bizhat.com is the biggest adveritsment around. I'm not complaining, just frustrated

This is a totally free service. We really cannot complain about downtime or anything like that.

EG: if we lose.. money because of their downtime, remember its because they exist in the first place that you are getting it.

If you are upset because your friends can't read your website, just remember why you actually have a website in the first place.

Personally i think the whole bizhat.com idea is great and am amazed at how they manage with such a thing. I would only express any anger if it was like downtime over half the time.

Oh and btw, i don't understand rainbaby either -_-

The only reason for our downtime is because of spammers and abuses. Don't blame bizhat.com

I'm sure if you had control of something this big you wouldn't want people doing stupid stuff on it and making you look bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast