Thread: Starting out...

Default Starting out...

One thing I have learn before you start out with anything in business, is that you must have a clear vision of your goal. A clear and real picture in your mind, so real that you are about to feel and touch it. This is important, as this will trick your mind in beliving that you are about to get it, hence giving you a burning desire to get it.

To give a illustration, imagine that you have a stomach ache and in your mind, you are having a picture of you sitting on a toilet, releasing yourself. You know you have to do it, so you will do whatever means to accomplish it. You run, you push, you climb till you reach the toilet. That is a clear vision of burning desire!

Thanks you
    Please let me know what you think.

This is classic advice, but I think it's fairly useless.

Consider this example, if you don't want to go to the toilet, no matter how much you imagine, you aren't going to push, climb etc., to reach it.

One needs a clear mission/vision though, in other words, to know what the "bigger reason" is for being in business. There has to be some reason like that, outside of just "getting filthy rich", otherwise your achievements will be limited by that attitude from the start.