Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Default Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh and final of the Harry Potter novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The book was released on 21 July 2007, ending the series that began in 1997 with the publication of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. This book chronicles the events directly following Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005), and leads to the long-awaited final confrontation between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort.

Deathly Hallows is published in the United Kingdom by Bloomsbury Publishing, in the United States by Scholastic, in Canada by Raincoast Books, and in Australia and New Zealand by Allen & Unwin. Released globally in ninety-three countries, Deathly Hallows broke sales records as the fastest-selling book ever. It sold 15 million copies in the first twenty-four hours following its releaseincluding more than 11 million in the U.S. and U.K. alone. The previous record, nine million in its first day, had been held by Half-Blood Prince.The Deathly Hallows has also been translated into numerous languages, including UkrainianSwedish Polish and Hindi.

harry potter is no good

i dont like daniel anymore =(

good movie ... for kid 555

Default I'm Losing Interest

The first movie was magic, but they're getting worse. I'm holding out hope that the 7th movie is better, but I'm not too optimistic.

Default i liked the movie

i liked the movie
    very much

i road all the books, but i like the movies more.

I like this kind of movies!