Thread: [help] cant upload anymore??weird

Default [help] cant upload anymore??weird

Hi I think this what r u guys doing is awesome I upload it my site check it out all Thanks 2 bizhat.com Thanks alot bizhat crew www.Cspowered.tk

well i came here 2 ask u guys a question I have my Cspowered filer manager and everything but u see everytime when Im in the control panel and i click on file manager the FtP folder wont show up it would show what i added 2 the server but it wont let me upload is this because i just recently uploaded or is it bcause a bug or something plz help with that without that i cant keep my site 2 date :(..So really I need help ill see if i come up with some pics..

The "NEWBIE" mod doesn't allow us to use redirection srevivces
    better not let it see it!!
    *www.dot.tk*
    for your question,
    maybe you have only 10MBs
    (newbie)
    for you haven't upgade yet.!!
    upgrade n get 50MB webspace.
    http://free.bizhat.com/cp/
    go to resources usage.
    see about your webspace.
    :lol:
    hoipe that helped.1

I check it and this is what it said

Disk Space
    Used: 0.69 MB
    Available: 49.31 MB

Bandwidth
    Used: 0 MB
    Available: 500 MB

I\Uhh I dont get it..and what u meant by noobie Lol..And sorry 4 the Dot.tk but I been having tha since a long time Sorry i guesss ill take it out

it realy big problem :?

Right now you are alloted 10 Megs and 500 Bandwith (Monthly) You must post 10 Non-Spam posts in this forum to get an upgrade.

I_not_I you can not get an upgrade until I see you have 10 Posts with 3 Lines that helps or give advise or suggestes things to others.(or if you have any problems.) I will keep deleteing your Upgrade Request posts until you have 10 Non-spam posts.

ok but im not spam sorry i needed some help but i will start helping ....and disscussing stuff..but still my answe not answe why can i not upload stuff anymore ..??is it because of what u said

Right now you are alloted 10 Megs and 500 Bandwith (Monthly) You must post 10 Non-Spam posts in this forum to get an upgrade.
    if its becayse i need an upgrade sure ill do it..hopefully i would get the upgrade..plz reply something