Before we start, let me make it clear that everyone is always short on culture points they need to expand. For this reason, this article is for everyone who wants more than two or three villages.

Build Structures that are high on Culture Points

Each building contributes toward your daily point accumulation. By building the town hall, embassy, main building and academy you significantly increase them. You want to bring these buildings up to their maximum level as soon as possible.

The town hall is a little on the expensive side, so only bring it up to as high as you can justify spending the resources on it.

Hosting Parties

Running small and eventually big parties in your town hall is one of the best ways to get more culture points. You should be running a party in every single village once per day. It took me a little while to figure this one out, but I never regretted hosting a party.

Build less troops

In order to have the resources to host parties and upgrade key culture generating buildings you may need to build less troops. If you chose to do this it's your call, as you may be opening yourself up to a successful raid or attack.

Chief villages

Building three settlers, founding a village and building it from the ground up is considerably easy. However it doesn't make your point accumulation go up as fast as if you were conquer a village that was already contributing 600 - 800 culture points per day.

These four points will get you through the dry spells in Travian when you are wishing that you had the culture points lined up to build or conquer another village.