Thread: I'm New Member Here

Default I'm New Member Here

Hi All How R U ? I Hope Post Good Topics My Name Is Ramy From Egypt Any One Here From Egypt???

Well i guess i'll start posting too. I can't seem to find a good topic though. Too bad for all the spam :( But enough nagging. My name is Sandy, I'm from Belgium and I'm working on a site about Amanda Tapping.

She plays in Stargate SG-1, does anyone know this series? Maybe I can meet new online friends here too.

Anyways, if anyone knows anything about php, sql and is willing to help me out once a while, can you send me a private message? I'm new to all this stuff, the only thing I know is html... which is like from middle ages.. hehe

Take care, everyone
    Love and Peace
    Sandy

Default SG1 FAN !

Here a sg1 fan from the netherlands...
    Have all the dvd's from season 1 up to 7, waiting for season 8 and atlantis to start over here.

nice to see another sg1 fan...

There already so many MEMBERS in this world. I am short of girls and you declare that you have new member. Believe me I will cut your member into small pieces and feed it to dogs.

MEMBER - penis

Sex Sex

Default sg1

i love it it is on right now i have all there dvd's

Hi everyone..im new here..im nivram from the phil..We have atleast 5 co-employee here which are also come from india..They are friendly too. I hope i can meet an indian girl here.