Thread: how do u change banner

Default how do u change banner

hi i created a new phpbb board, and i can only change the banner if i am using the subsilver skin. can anyone help me with this? thanks

Thats the only way you could , unless you can enter the database. If you really want to, enter the FTP file and there should be the picture of the banner , delite it and replace it with the same name but this time the banner you want it to have.

Log in Admin Control Panel. Go to Banner Management. Make a banner with size : 200x91 pixel. Upload it ...
    PS: It's only work in Subsilver Template ...
    Good luck !

thank a lot but why can't work on other template TT
    i have so cool template and don't want to change it TT

All you have to do is find the image file for the banner, save a copy to disk, edit it the way you want but try to avoid resizing it, save it to the image folder in the folder the style you are using is it. Use the same name as the banner image file already there. You should then find the banner image changes on your forum.

For an example, take a look at my new forum at http://aerialfreeviewforum.bizhat.com/.

OK I have the free hosted forum also, I do not have any files saved to my pc, others that have visited my site say they can see my banner, but I cannot why is this?

Do you have the address for the site so we can see what the problem is.

woohoo I see it now thanks whoever....