Thread: Web Age of Empires

Default Web Age of Empires

Hello to all.

I present you my it paginates web that this dedicated to the game , Age of Empires of which I am a fan.

I take but of 2 years designing scenarios for this game, I like to create historical scenario of type RPG, where your you are the character or main characters of the history.

My scenarios are not known in the Anglo-Saxon world, since they are carried out in Castilian. But in my it paginates web you also have a small section in English with some scenario translated to English.

Forgive my clumsy English, I hope you enjoy seeing my it paginates.

Hola a todos.

Os presento mi pagina web que esta dedicada al juego Edad de los Imperios, del cual soy un fan.

Llevo mas de 2 años diseñando escenarios para este juego, me gusta sobretodo crear escenario historicos de tipo ROL, donde tu seas el personaje o personajes principal de la historia.

Mis escenarios no son conocidos en el mundo anglosajon, ya que estan realizados en castellano. Pero en mi pagina web tambien disponeis de una pequeña seccion en ingles con algun escenario traducido al ingles.

Perdonad mi torpe ingles, espero que disfruteis viendo mi pagina.

...........................................................................................

woah dude... this game is really out-dated man...

but... enjoy yourself ok... :roll:

The Rolls-Royce is also last in fashion, but every day their price is but high. It is not to be to it finishes it, nobody has spoken of graphics for cards of it finishes generation, alone of amusing a while learning history.

What I didn't like about the site was that there were tons of graphics and they were all pretty poor quality. On my slow connection I had to wait for the main section of the site to load before I got a menu, leaving me with a 50% white screen and nowhere to go from it for almost a minute. Why not have the menu load first?

Excluding content (because you may have a page filled with insightful and interesting things you can get anywhere else - I just can't read them0 I give it a 3/10.

waiting for English version of your site, then again review your site.
    anyway i am in love with AOE

Quote Originally Posted by emptyspace
    woah dude... this game is really out-dated man...

but... enjoy yourself ok... :roll:
    Age of Empires will live forever :) Check em out on Zone. gets up to 50 people some days and 2 yeasr ago there used to be 100 People there now its cut in half :( Its an old game but still very popular and Challenging.

www.AbK-Clan.now.nu supports Age oF Empires 2 Trial

there's a saying here in Brasil that goes like this: "panela velha é q faz comida boa" translating "old pot that does good food" hehehe something like that.. anyway, the fact of the game being old or not is not something a negative thing.. aoe is better than 90% of these newer games out there