Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website approval?

Default Website approval?

How long does it usually take for an admin to activate a website? I'm patiently waiting, and im not very good with patience! Please help someone!

Mine was ok'd in about 20 minutes...

umm and 10 post for 50 M

read this detail

http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=6250

Im still waiting for my site to be approved! When do you think the admin will get to it? Soon, I really hope. By the way, if the admin is reading this, could you please approve my site? I really want to get started!!

This may be a dumb question, but are you sure everything went through ok? I mean havent you gotten any kind of confirmation email at all yet?

I got an email after I hit the confirmation link that said I would get information for connecting to my account when the admin approved it or something. After that I never got anything.

Ok then you have everything in order, sometimes it may take awhile, Maybe they are busy right now, noone can manage a site 24/7. Just be a little more patient.

But it has already been 4 hours! I really can't wait much longer, I might die! He he, maybe I won't die. But what could be taking so long?

LOl I know you are very anxious, and to be this way as you are, your site had better be pretty darn interesting cause I will be one of the first to check it out.LOL

Usually it takes no more than 1 hour to be approved, but in your case something is different, but you only should panic after 24 hours after you have registered... hehe
    So just calm down and wait...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast