OOPS.. Negar Khan has done it again. But this time, culprit is not her tantalising tushy or ample bosom, but her racy persona that has created the stir.

The Norwegian booty oops... we mean beauty, was barely out of the controversy regarding her semi-nude pictures in the native magazine when her hot bump and grind kitsch in singer Arvinder Singh's 'Sharaab Jo Na Piye' has caught an eye with the law.

Pronouncing the verdict over the petition filed by an advocate and a DU Law student, Delhi High Court has banned the music video, which shows Negar in hot leather pants gyrating in a witness box, holding a glass of whisky.

Negar plays a policewoman in the video complaining against her boyfriend who doesn't drink and Arvinder Singh, his lawyer who pleads, "Khaas kanoon se yeh rasm bana di jaaye, jo na piye usko saza di jaaye.

Negar was fast enough to clear the smoke as she heard the verdict.

"Why blame me? How am I responsible for the video being banned? I haven't even overexposed. There are no bikinis, just the only clothes I'm comfortable in. If other actress had done this video there would be no fuss. What actually upset people was the judge drinking," she says.

While the singer has accepted the verdict, the music director, Sumit Dutt, vehemently denies charges of being frivolous.

"There's nothing wrong with the video because it's done in good humour. I'm sad about the hue and cry. But as a professional, I'll continue to make what sells, even if it's a cabaret," he maintains.

Hmmm... that means Negar is not out of work anyway. Right Sumit?

We say, with or without clothes, Khan's name has become synonymous with controversies. Or as we like to call it, "Sirf naam he kaafi hai!!"