Though she may remain tight-lipped about it but one thing is for sure, Sameera Reddy must have developed a rare admiration for Mallika Sherawat in her heart these days.

The moment of revelation came to the Reddy junior at the sets of 'Musafir' when she was asked to kiss much older Anil Kapoor, the protagonist, of the film. Not that she detests older men but for some strange reason Sameera's heart just sank like Titanic by a mere thought of locking lips with the veteran on screen.

A surprising behaviour from a girl who was once quoted claiming that she liked older men. That is when Mallika must've come to fore in her mind as a guiding light and helped the stranded lass.

On sets it was Anil Kapoor, who played the male Friday and why not after all he was about to become the beneficiary of Reddy's largesse.

“I was jittery like hell. But Anil ji told me not to identify with anything and think of it as just another shot. Thereafter, I had no problem in giving the scene,” says Sameera giving the account of her heebie-jeebies after the director kept on insisting for it.

"It's intrinsic to the story, that's what Sanjay Gupta had been telling me," she said.

Eventually the scene was successfully shot and Sameera thanked her 'stars' for getting over with it.