As the Venus kissed the sun during the recent 'Love Eclipse', women around the globe inherited a new persona, the astrologers suggest. Much more aggressive, much more demanding and seldom shying away from expressing their needs.

No wonder the Bollywood's leading ladies are all charged up and ready to shed their coy image. The idea of being every male's fantasy, before they go to sleep, doesn't give them sleepless nights anymore.

The transit of the Love planet has lent a new lease of life to the kiss-miss Mallika Sherawat's battered ego. The sleaze queen doesn't shy away from the idea of being on every man's wish list.

"It's a great thrill" to be so popular with young men! I love it. This is what I've been working for as an actress," she gushes.

The bikini queen from Janasheen, Celina, couldn't agree more with the jat girl. According to her, "I think every woman should be proud of her sexuality. It's a God-given advantage."

If Riya Sen is proud of her ability to leave the male hearts racing with her hot bod, Phirang babe Yana Gupta has no illusions about her USP either.

"I'm comfortable with a sex symbol tag since in our business we are there to create a fantasy world for people to live in. And if men fantasize about me, it's just fine with me," she says and hastens to add, "Maybe I will miss being talked about and dreamt about when I'm old but I am sure I will be mature enough to deal with it."

And adding a master's stroke to this sexy sorority, Bipasha adds, " Let's hope that I'm sexy till I am 100, complete with sexy wrinkles and all. After all, ageing gracefully is very sexy too."

Still want some more? Just wait for 8 more years, that's when the planet of love comes calling again. Till then give into the temptation... Sweet Dreams!