Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How to say "I love you" in your language?

wooow...so i can tell to evryone i love with different ways now...

thanks a lot

Default GSB Businessman seeks bride in same caste

My name is Abhinivesh Bhat. I was born in Kochi but was broughtup in Bihar, presently Jharkhand. My father was working in Steel Authority of India, bokaro steel plant. I did my schooling in St Xaviers School, Bokaro Steel City. After that i completed my Civil Engineering from Cochin university of Science and techonology, Cochin. After taht though i tried for some jobs and also studied some computer courses.
    My mother is a teacher and has been teaching for last 15 years. After coming to Cochin she has still been teaching in Chinmaya School. I have a younger brother who has completed Msc in Industrial Biotechnology this June. he is now preparing for Phd entrance and also trying to go abroad for further studies.

My father took VRS in 2000 the same year i passed out from engineering. He came here nad has built a house. As he wanted some sort of occupation we decided to start a business. We are now doing business in Electrical Wholesale under the name of Hari Om Trades. We are distributors for major electrical products thorughout kerala.We are a growing company and are increasing pretty fast. in the short span of 4 years we have created a good rapport in the makret and are now counted among the top distributors of the state. We are doing about One crore per year and fast growing.

I travel a lot and usually visit banglore, Chennai and sometimes Delhi and Bombay. I love traveeling listenign to music and TV.
    I am 5'6"(167cms) tall and weigh 81 kgs. I am wheatish. My fathers family is a business family too. MY fathers brother started a seafood business about two decades ago and now is no more. The seafood company is now a PVt Ltd copany under the name of Mangala Marine Exports Pvt Ltd. They are four brothers and 3 sisters. All of us are staying in Kannamaly which is 5 kms from Kannamaly. Our house is very near to Kannamaly Police Station and also Anandapuram Tirumala Devasom.
    My mothers family consists of 3 brothers other than her. One is elder who is managing Elephants and related ornaments for temple festivals, other two are younger ones one is in bank, SBT and the other is in service, KOCHI refineries.
    :D :D :D :)

IN Malayalam : Njan ninne Snehikyunnu/Premikyunu

In Bengali: Ami Tumake Bhalo Bhasi

Trke -> seni seviyorum

Hmm, seems I was left out in the blue here, I see someone is wanting to say I love you was it? In a different language. I believe first and for most that in order to learn a different language, or you should have this reason of thought, you would 1st want your own to be perfection. I don't quite well know if any of you feel the same way, nor could I really care. As I see if I make some pretty good post, I'm sure my mbs will be up to par in about a day. I just want to tell you all. Language, love, eitherway you place those topics about. If you really love someone language holds no bars on what could happen in your lives. Keep this message from your friendly cub scout Ju67in alive and well in your hearts. Have a nice day people.

im a filipino

you can say "i love you" in our language by saying::

iniibig kita
    mahal kita
    gusto kita

malay: saya cinta kamu

chinese: wa ai ni

Default Romanian

romanian : "te iubesc"
    :)

not reading evereything above... does anyone know how it's going be on japanese?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast