We salute Isha Koppikar for all her 'hot' credentials that make her what she is today. Barely has anyone seen this sultry lass going out of action. From being out-n-out item girl to a lesbian, Isha has done it all with élan.

Critics may have tore her apart every time for her skin show but Koppikar just refuses to be bogged down. With Girlfriend hitting the marquee last week, Isha is back in news and so is her sexual preference.

No wonder people are asking all sort of questions to a girl, who according to her own admission, loves to shock them every now and then.

"I was far more at ease with Amrita than most of the men in the industry I'm not comfortable with." she gushes. But that actually doesn't mean, she has some skewed sexual orientations. It's purely out of professional reasons, she chose to do this role, insists Isha.

Given her frankness, when someone asked her a million dollar question, "Does casting couch exist," she promptly replied, “Of course it exists. There’s no doubt about that."

"But luckily, I have never been propositioned, but I have heard and seen enough. These things happen, and I don’t want to judge the people involved. Everyone has their own priorities in life, and mine is acting,” she added.

Severely panned by critics Girlfriend doesn't offer much of the shelf life but Isha never puts all her eggs in one basket. Soon before you recuperate from her 'gay' act in the film, she is going to scorch you with her latest REMIXED music video 'Bhor Bhaye Panghat' created by the music band "Bandish".

Marketed by Universal Music, 'Bhor' contains remixes of songs from films like 'Satyam Shivam Sundaram' and those who've seen it believe that Isha is definitely going to give a whole new dimension to Zeenie baby's skin fest.

Did any one took the temperature today, It's getting too hot. Isn't it?