Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I kill pop ups and banners?

Default How can I kill pop ups and banners?

Will anyone suggest me any software which can kill pop-ups or banners or text ads ? Wish if I can get the crack to that s/w too coz I knw the shared or demo won't help me out. Also if any JS or HTML will help me with it??? Plz I need it very urgently. :idea:

There are many software you can use but it is better to use Mozilla Firfox.

Mozilla Firefox has got its own built in Popup stopper,download manager and much.

Visit www.mozilla.org

Default Yeah I knw that one!

:D Thnx but I knw that...wt I was askin abt was killin pop-ups like in yahoo-geocities nd netfirms-banners. They can't be killed by any pop-up killers or browsers...right? I need some codes to kill them .... so that they don't get generated automatically even...I knw its illegal but robots of geocities can't see it unless there are too much traffic in it.

Default Re: How can I kill pop ups and banners?

Quote Originally Posted by pan
    Will anyone suggest me any software which can kill pop-ups or banners or text ads ? Wish if I can get the crack to that s/w too coz I knw the shared or demo won't help me out. Also if any JS or HTML will help me with it??? Plz I need it very urgently. :idea:
    Here...
    <noscript>
    <body>
    <script>
    crappy script code
    </script>
    </body>
    </noscript>

for text ads, save the page, remove text ad, upload, dont use page builder or page editor or something.

Try the Pop-Up-Banner ( JavaScript ) on your site !

<script language="JavaScript">
    <!--
    function openPopupWindow(popupURL, targetName, window_width, window_height) { var popupURL = "http://adserver.bizhat.com/adview.php?what=zone:1&amp;n=a8b13171"; var notAOL = (navigator.appVersion.indexOf('AOL') == -1); var notWebTV = (navigator.appVersion.indexOf('WebTV') == -1); var four_point_o = (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4); if (((four_point_o) || (window.blur && window.focus)) && (notAOL)) { focusIt = 1 } else { focusIt = 0; } if (notWebTV) { newpopup=window.open(popupURL,"page",'location=0,m enubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=430,height =60,left=0,top=0'); } if (focusIt) { this.focus(); } } window.onload = openPopupWindow; // -->
    </script>

Default Yahoo Banner

I bought a cheap domain through yahoo which ads a banner at the bottom of the site. Will these codes work on this type of ad?

http://pcpinpoint.us
    [/url]

Hello and Thanks to you !

Default Pop up banner

nice codes some of them are working too !!

thanks for sending this post :)

install agnitum outpost firewall
    enabled Ads filtering and Active Content filtering

IE 5 has very good pop up blocker - block everything! tested!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast