Thread: Can anyone check out my site!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Can anyone check out my site!!!

Check it out and tell me what you think, how can I improve it and what I have to do to make it more popular. :diabloanifire:

Default Your Website

I'm no expert but i like your site. I used to think that black is a cheesy colour for your background but it works brilliantly with the blue. I also like the simplicity of the banner and the lines bordering the seperate items.

Good site!

You made a small typo :)

''Foums'' ;)

Your sites good in my opinion. Much better than mine, but mine sucks(you can check it out at http://takinganap3721.bizhat.com/index.html ). A couple of problems you have is that you should provide details and info on downloads, such as the templates. Nobody knows what they're going to download, and a lot of people have dial-up, so it takes a while.
    To SSM: Black is the best color for a backround. A white, yellow, or bright-colored backround is like staring straight into a lightbulb, black is easier on the eyes. A dark blue or green would also work, but black is best. If you want a black backround, however, you should get a color that stands out and looks good. Green and red stand out and look good the best, but blue also matches nicely.

Default Excellent mate!

Just an excellent website, simple, easy to load, good CSS layout!

For your comfort, consider:

Doing an external CSS file and not an internal one, for the external one is a real time saver, also cleans up your source page.
    Putting everything in frames maybe? - I know you think there might be a problem with that, but as the website expands you'll need to copy & paste a lot more pages.. Even if you change a little single letter in your menu, you need to go over all the pages and update them... :( painful job if you ask me.
    Frames will save you more time and you can hide them, and do a no-resize attribute so it'll look exactly as your site looks now!

Design comment, for your consideration:

put everything in the middle of the page no in the far away left? - just an opinion, I think it'll look better, but it's your website and it looks good anyway!!

Good website - honest! Me!

Thanks guys for the reviews, also my site at first was very simple. It took me a while to get up like this but after a while you learn some html and make it better. You guys are doing a good job in your sites. Keep going.