Thread: So sad ! My site was deleted or server down ?

Default So sad ! My site was deleted or server down ?

Today, i cannot access to my site at http://04tlt.bizhat.com. My site is disappear. I see the "index of ..." i don't know .... but every data (portal about my class) is deleted !!! I don't post any spam in Bizhat forum !!! What happen to my site ? I don't think it's server error ! Can I have explaination ? BizHat is really good, I don't want to use another one ...
    Plese help me ...

Oh my god !!! Now I can access to my web site !!! So sorry but I don't know what happent to my site .... Thx BizHat for my hosting ... Mod plz close this thread ... :D

this happened today, and when i checked your site i said "this dude is crazy!", and I read your second post, and I said "hmm..." and I tried my site and it worked!

yay!

I have the same problem.

I can't access to my website.

"The requested URL / was not found on this server."

FTP problem or site deleted ?

Just wait and be patient ! I think the problem will be fix ... read more in Mysql trouble thread ...

This is just an opinion of mine, if you are going to try to help someone, at least point them in the right direction with a simple cut and paste link, just telling them really doesnt get the point accross, we must remember a lot of these "minor" or "simple" problems to us, are major problems to a noob.