Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Living Room Decorating Ideas

I loved the image of Guest room.And i usually like rooms floor cover with carpet. The image of orange colored room is very nice. Its actually my type room. Keep posting more pictures on home decor.

Very well decorated I am surely going to steal many ideas

you can decorate your room using well made furniture and use flower pots or baskets which will definitely make your room look better.

I believe that family photographs and Paintings are a big asset for plain wall in our homes ,
    But when I go to the galleries like Satyam and the exhibition galleries in Colaba they are so highly priced that I cant even imagine buying them.

Buying them online is a better idea for me and which even worked .
    I got it delivered and now I have a big wall painting in my living room that has added to the beauty and glory of my room

I consider the construction of the wall to be more important as that gives us crack free and leakage free walls to decorate
    acc cement offers is a tension free cement

It gives a greater degree of fineness to the cement, improve work ability during mixing and makes concrete more Dense, Impermeable and Corrosion-Resistant, thus making the structures more durable and long lasting.
    Last edited by simba1211; 11-04-2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234