Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: server downs

I getting tired of this... somebody must be spamming the server!!

Default Server

Is admin going to get in on this any time soon? I know its unfair to ask but this is clearly some peoples concern.

down for me this morning also

Hmm...mixed thoughts really.

First, this is a free service. Aside from the unreliable servers, this service has been GREAT - no popups, redirects, or anything else for that matter.

That being said, my second thought is "I am tired of this." I know you don't really have the right to complain when it comes to a free web hosting provider. However, at least some input from an Admin would appease most of us. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time in recent weeks that this has been a problem. Even worse - I don't think it's the last time either.

So, if an admin doesn't reply soon, I think I might move on. Regardless, Bizhat is still one of the better, if not the best, free web service available.

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfDutyHQ.BizHat.com
    Hmm...mixed thoughts really.

First, this is a free service. Aside from the unreliable servers, this service has been GREAT - no popups, redirects, or anything else for that matter.

That being said, my second thought is "I am tired of this." I know you don't really have the right to complain when it comes to a free web hosting provider. However, at least some input from an Admin would appease most of us. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time in recent weeks that this has been a problem. Even worse - I don't think it's the last time either.

So, if an admin doesn't reply soon, I think I might move on. Regardless, Bizhat is still one of the better, if not the best, free web service available.
    Yes this is a FREE service, you can't expect 100% uptime for a free service, common get real, there downtime isn't that bad it's usually only a hour down so it shows they do what they can to keep it up.

Default Re: server downs

Quote Originally Posted by fighting-criminals
    My sites keep going down for short times it's driving me crazy! Is this a internal problem and will it be over in a short time?
    may be your allowed bandwidth exceeds or may be there is a server side down ...

thank you
    prakash samantsinghar

So, it is not surpassed two days not has part only bandwidth but part acts admin Hellp
    http://new45.bizhat.com

Now it works for me

You would like!

Yeah, I don't mean to sound like an ungrateful brat, but my site isn't down for "short periods." Instead, it has been down for about 3 full days now. At least the php part of it....

:(

Also, just to be 100% this isn't on my part, I checked my usage stats again - I got plenty of available sources.

Admin, please help!

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12