Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make money using your site?

Default How to make money using your site?

I want to place adds in my site to make money, what is there besides amazon and google. Also how do they work and what are their requirements? :cry:

I think google ads are good, never used them though...
    they work pretty simple. You put them on your site, when people click on the ads, you get some money added to your balance. At the end of the month all money you got will be transfered to the PayPal account I think. Also not sure how much they pay for one click....
    I don't think there are any requirements...

Yeah google adds that how u get money don't know any thing else or just place banners on ur site from other people or company's and ask money

Default :)

If your site is popular enough, others will come to you...
    So I think at first google ADense is a good choice for testing what is ads in the internet.
    I am trying it now.
    Also Adhears.

i don't no , i think user google is good but it is height

i dont think you will earn a lot of money, your site isnt even submitted to google.

Hi Buddy ...

The first thing u need to do is to get a wide publicity to your site. Publicity depends on the matter and jist in the site. Better you concentrate on a specific topic. After having putup an avg good site...publish it in search engines like google .. Now start mailing to other site holders or business partners telling how can u make profit to their company by adding a banner or text ad in your site ... kooool .:-D /// Not a simple job though

All the best

I already submitted my site to google, yahoo, and clusty. I'm just waiting for the search engines to spider my site. :blackknight:

Quote Originally Posted by venom1588
    I already submitted my site to google, yahoo, and clusty. I'm just waiting for the search engines to spider my site. :blackknight:
    your site will only be found by the crawler if it has some daily hits or popular sources. Which...i dont think/.....

My website was already crawled by google, Im just waiting for yahoo. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast