Thread: HELP PLEASE!!! home page image can not be displayed

Default HELP PLEASE!!! home page image can not be displayed

Dear web site master,

I am experiencing a new problem on my web site the past couple of days. The image on my home page can not be displayed. However, if I type in index.html on the URL, I could see the image. I checked out some other bizhat hosted web sites and I found they have the same problem. Would you please look into it ASAP.

Thanks millions!

Default I'm not a web master but...

Hi buddy, I'm not the web master here but I've just loaded your website using http://happybuddy.bizhat.com and I can see all the images, maybe you're using a different domain name? If you are, then redirect him to http://happybuddy.bizhat.com/index.html and it should solve the problem I think if what you say is true, in my review there is nothing wrong with that though.

Just a comment - If you're doing a proffessional website for your busniess then buy a webhosting package and a .com/.net/.org/e.t.c. (normal domains because I personally would be put off by someone who doesn't take his business seriously as to get himself a paid webhoster and domain.

As the old saying goes - You've got to give some to get some. If you believe in your business then the webhosting and domain will be a minor damage to your pocket, but if fon't believe in it... Then you have a much bigger problem...
    My father always used to say - "Be big in the small money".

I might be on the wrong track here, and you might have built this website for different purposes but that was just my word of advice, accept it or throw it away.

Hope I could help, Me!

Thanks for your advise! I could view it in Netscape now, but still not in IE. it works if I type in index.html. It looks a little odd to me...

Default I use IE and it works for me just fine...

Hi again,

I use IE and it works for me just fine.
    Just for safety redirect your domain to http://happybuddy.bizhat.com/index.html anyway, it can't harm you...

Again, Me!

It works well for me, just tell you.lol

Default Re: HELP PLEASE!!! home page image can not be displayed

Quote Originally Posted by happybuddy
    Dear web site master,

I am experiencing a new problem on my web site the past couple of days. The image on my home page can not be displayed. However, if I type in index.html on the URL, I could see the image. I checked out some other bizhat hosted web sites and I found they have the same problem. Would you please look into it ASAP.

Thanks millions!
    make sure you upload all ur image files to appropriate location

thank you