Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: web designing

I use jasc paint shop pro 8.

Though most graphics designers use adobe photoshop 7 - guess I need to get it.

I use dreamweaver. If I want to do some extra coding I just open the html part of dreamweaver. But I am no pro at this stuff. So if anyone could give me a few tips or tricks on how to do stuff it would help alot thanks guys.

Well I use dreamweaver quite a lot.

What kinds of things do you wish to know?

I Use Dreamweaver Mx, other option can yse PHPED for PHP Editor, its very userfreiendly.

for editing picture i use potoshop.

for flash (beginer) i use swish, this is very easy to create.

Quote Originally Posted by supreme-warriors
    to Dark:
    Can you download Html-Kit somewhere or do you have to buy it? It sound like it is worth looking at.
    http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

But remember, the basic is still a text editor...nothing with WYSIWYG-garbage....

Fine Html'ing

start to Dreamweaver 3.0, Dreamweaver 4.0, Dreamweaver MX 6.0,
    Dreamweaver MX 2004,Photoshop cs, and editplus edit by code

use photoimpact.

because it's very easy to learn it.

i am also using photoshop for creating images & layout.

I usually just use simple notepad to design web pages
    then when it comes to logos and images, I switch between various programs, but I usually use Paint Shop Pro, for the most part... haven't really found much else that suits me... 8)

Default Windows Notepad + Photoshop/Paintshop + Flas (if needed)

Hi friends!

This is quite interesting. Don't think that I am a proud man. I am saying all these from my four years experience in web designing & development.

Webpage creation is very easy when you are using third party tools such as coffee cup,hotdog,dreamweaver etc. But if you use Notepad then you gain extra bounce. You will have more conception about the structural design of a webpage. Make such a website which is browser independent. Write codes in Notepad & test them in different browsers. Whenever required put graphics in your webpage. It will save your loading time & users will not be returned brom your site.

Slicing a big image in Photoshop or in Paintshop,then making iframes in some places,using flash - it mess up. Making webpage is not suitable - I think.

If you want to test PHP enabled site in your local machine then I recommend you to download easy PHP & install it in your PC.

Try to test the site before launching on net by three most important browsers.

Internet Explorer,Opera,Firefox.

But if to put graphics or banner or logo & if you need to create them yourself then Photoshop is the best help. Who doesn't know that Adobe Photoshop rules the world.

Make good website.

Use notepad for scripting, use Photoshop for graphics, use flash for some smokes, use PHP,HTML,CSS,Javascript,My SQL - be smart. Learn these well.

Wish to go for more talk on this if I get find time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast