Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back To The Future

Default Back To The Future

The best SciFi and Adventure Movie is for me, Back to the Future, with Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd. I love it because the teory about the time travels and its consecuencies in the real life.

I like it too! My family has all 3 movies on DVD! I like the western one, the future one is cool too!.... Well all of them are good equally!

I'm glad of that... I don't have the DVD movies because I haven't money, but I have lot of pictures...
    I have too a 3D model of the Delorean, I've made a (i don't know how say in english) photo-mounting with me and the delorean:
    http://www.iespana.es/acroper/images/jorgeG.jpg

If you want the model, i'm modifing it like the time machine, in 3D Studio Max...

Great picture:)

I love return to the future too:)

Thanks for your opinion...

I've seen the deleted scene where Marty is making as darth vader for scare to his father... The complete scene is very funny, I've seen that in the features of the first DVD

Personally I enjoy the Matrix Trilogy :)

I think the whole Thrilogy are one of the best 'time-machine' story based movies. I saw a lot of 'time traveling' movies (Time Machine, Planet of the Appes, Butterfly effect...) but Back to the future is what i say... a classic The movie that is woth to have in DVD collection

Quote Originally Posted by acroper
    Thanks for your opinion...

I've seen the deleted scene where Marty is making as darth vader for scare to his father... The complete scene is very funny, I've seen that in the features of the first DVD
    The deleted scenes are great. There weren't too many bonus extras though, which kind of sucks. I like them though just for the movie. I like his train time machine thats very cool looking. :)

all that 80s trilogys are great!! back to the future, indiana jones.. long live steven spilberg!!

I love too much the effects made in the movie... because were done before the digital revolution. The story is very well done, the relationship between go back in time and it's consecuences....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast