Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Travel Tips.......... You Must Read

thanks for the tips it helped a lot :)

i like that tip ^^

1) They say the clothes maketh the man, and in India, especially if you are a woman or are straying from the tourist trail, choosing modest clothes will certainly make your trip easier. Indian clothes will not only look beautiful, but protect you from dust, insects, impertinent stares and the sun

2) Most of India is hot most of the time, and the tap water is best avoided. Apart from the environmental impact — which is hard to avoid — the cost of bottled water can really add up. Hotels seem to make a fair profit on bottled water as even the budget joints jack up the price by 50% or more. While we were staying at a cheap and cheerful place near the magical Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, we bought bottles for five rupees at the local shop down the road, whereas our guest house was charging 20. The classier hotels charge 50 rupees and more.

3) Unless you are on really tight budget, mix in one or two nights in a top-notch hotel. India does luxury so well and if you find a place that charges in rupees, it will be excellent value. After nights staying in fairly basic guest houses and sleeper trains, we splurged on a few nights in a converted 15th-century fort, The Neemrana Fort Palace Hotel, for 4,000 rupees a night. Just remember: don’t get too comfortable.

thank you for tip

Great info! I will be going for summer travel with my friends,Thanks for sharing this useful information with...

Thanks,

I came across one site called pubks.com. It provides information on hotel booking across the world and covers almost all the major cities of the world including India. The site provides a first hand information about the hotels, their location with maps, facilities available at the hotel along with average room tariff.

Hello,

Great tips!!

Thanks a lot for sharing this nice and useful information with. I have really enjoy to reading this...

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    BE AS SPECIFIC AS YOU CAN WHEN BOOKING YOUR TRIP.

• Outline your needs and interests to the Travel Agent.
    • Specify what size bed you want. King? Queen?
    • Ask for the airline seats, rail coupe , cruise ship cabins and/or type of room you want.
    • Learn how you will be getting to your hotel from the airline or railway station
    • Specify the time of day you would like to leave.
    Superb information about travels and i suggest most important thing when we plan to travel somewhere the first important one for residence places.We have some preplan about that.We have to stay in one comfortable and more over in safe place.I think this is very helpful information to all who are need an tips for travel.thank you

thank for this trip lol!!

It you're taking a quick trip with your family or studying abroad for several months, it's easier to get sick when you're in a new place because your body hasn't had a chance to adjust to the food, water, and air in a new environment. Traveling can bring you in contact with things that your body isn't used to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast