Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Travel Tips.......... You Must Read

Thanks for sharing good information.

It is best tips for travel. I will remember always this tips.

I like your tips thank you.

Good sharing!

Indian monsoon travel tips

Bag: Carry a light, water-proof bag so that your things stay dry. It is also wise to purchase a plastic case for your phone, wallet and passport and ensure that electronic goods are kept securely dry in your bag.

Clothes While travelling during the monsoon season is to pack well. The clothing items that are essential in your bags are raincoat and umbrella. Synthetic Clothes are the best option for travelers as they dry out quickly. Don’t forget to carry rain-proof boots and luggage bags with you.

Umbrella: Generally to just walk around cities, an umbrella should work just fine to keep you relatively dry. Convenient folding umbrellas are easy to carry and do not take up much space. Umbrellas are quite cheap in India and it is best to buy one when you get there.

You should keep the phone numbers of your acquaintances to make a contact if you get stuck in some flooded area in between your destination. Try to ensure that your family and friends know where you are and where you plan to go next.

Diseases are common during the monsoon season. A medical kit is a must in your luggage with some antibiotics.

Beware about the contaminated food and water. It could be a monsoon hazard. Always stick to the bottle of boiled or mineral water, eat properly cooked food, and wash fruits carefully. Better stick to hot beverages such as tea and coffee which are rather safer than cold drinks and juices.

Really nice sharing I am impressed! Your shared information regarding travel is very helpful for all travelers especially for those who want to visit India. I am also a tourist and visited a lot of amazing and attractive places around the world. After visiting this forum I also decided to visit India in coming month after my niagara falls trip with my family.

Thank you for the excellent post.
    I would like to draw your attention to take care of your health while traveling. One must take vaccinations against any epidemics in that region. One must eat clean and covered food, always drink bottled water, and apply anti mosquito spray to avoid mosquito bites. Food, water, and mosquitoes are the carrier of many diseases like cholera, typhoid, dengue and malaria. To make your trip pleasant it is advisable to follow these simple tips and make your holiday memorable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234