Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a JOB!

Default Looking for a JOB!

Are your looking for a Job ?

Post your Job requirement here with CV

Default Need Admins and Mods for my forum

I come up to get some help/advices to run well my music forum.
    Lately I've created a music web site on which i've installed a phpBB3 forum.I plan to sell beats and instrumentals online.As yours, my forum is music-related too.I shall probably not have a chance to give it my full attention quite yet, due to some other projects and music production.My plan is to start some new promotions and some more advertising.But i need admins and Mods to help me.the reason why i came here is all members over here have a general knowledge of all different types of music.I'd like also someone who is willing to possibly help promote the site via social networking, forums and/or forum signatures this is not a requirement,just helpful.he will not be required but again helpful to do any coding/hacks/modifications, etc.
    Hopefully I am not asking for much, I just wanted to post as much information for you to make a decision on becoming or helping me get someone of great attitude a part of the team.Possibly a small monthly payment will be okay(willing to discuss further with right candidate)but i assume no pay at this time because my business is not effective yet but it will soon.Please contact me to tell me some and thanks for reading all this.

I think I ll look for a job preaty soon

Default Web Designer

I am a young web designer that can create web pages and have software I need to do it. I would work offsite. Also, I work on my private websites. I will publish the URL of the website that has my homepage and resume.

I come up to get some help/advices to run well my music forum.
    Lately I've created a music web site on which i've installed a phpBB3 forum.I plan to sell beats and instrumentals online.As yours, my forum is music-related too.I shall probably not have a chance to give it my full attention quite yet, due to some other projects and music production.My plan is to start some new promotions and some more advertising.But i need admins and Mods to help me.the reason why i came here is all members over here have a general knowledge of all different types of music.I'd like also someone who is willing to possibly help promote the site via social networking, forums and/or forum signatures this is not a requirement,just helpful.he will not be required but again helpful to do any coding/hacks/modifications, etc.
    Hopefully I am not asking for much, I just wanted to post as much information for you to make a decision on becoming or helping me get someone of great attitude a part of the team.Possibly a small monthly payment will be okay(willing to discuss further with right candidate)but i assume no pay at this time because my business is not effective yet but it will soon.Please contact me to tell me some and thanks for reading all this.

Default I need job

I will like to know if there is a job available

Default part time jobs

Keep on reading if you want to use this approach to backlinking. Whether you’re creating links to your 300 internet marketers internet site or any other website, you must focus on using whitehat strategies to obtain long term results.
    Use Forum Posting: When dealing with whitehat link building, you should always remember to use forums and discussion boards. Numerous available forums are okay with you placing your website link in the signature of your forum post. If your website is about one particular subject, the chances are high that you can find and post on a forum that focuses on the same subject. However, in order to make forum link building really work for you, you should only select forums that are active. This is because active forums are considered to be valuable by the search engines. So, you must focus on the amount as well as the value. In addition, when you first start out putting your links in your signature posts, you will get new people to your website because they clicked on this link to your blog.

Last edited by sherlyk; 08-06-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Hi, i am looking for a job. I did MBA in Marketing and i want to look job in that specific field. If anyone knows please tell me. I will be very greatful to you.

Last edited by sherlyk; 01-18-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Living in Indonesia looking for work teaching. ESL qualified and exerienced, many years experience in ESL environments. Any ideas?
    Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast