Thread: Best Provider for Voip

Default Best Provider for Voip

Guys,

do you have experience in VoIp.. ?
    It' s a way to use the telephone in Internet, not a traditional (common) telephone. using this solution, you can save money.

Please indicate me few sites where to find a cheap solutions .
    Thanks

Oops, I forget..
    I need to use this kind of techonlogy in Europe to do calls inside European countries.

Thanks

Have you tried Skype?
    It is just like your yahoo or msn messenger with voice chat. there is no text chat. if your friend is also logged onto skype, then , you can talk to him/her for free. Skype Out is a calling card with cheap rates. Skype also uses sounds in all frequencies so that the voice is crisper and clearer. No dropped syllables!

Cheers!
    Last edited by sherlyk; 07-04-2013 at 05:24 PM.

i have experience with 2 different voIP companies.....I used to have vonage but didnt like the service not only because i often made many calls to europe and although they were cheap, my phone bill would be about $60/month...i had the unlimited plan ($24.95/month) which allowed me to call anywhere in the US for free but charged me for calls made to Europe...then I found out about a new service called Lingo....not only is the call quality better, but also I get free calls to Europe...Along with this i am also getting all the features such as 3 way calling, caller id, 411, call forwarding, etc for free....the best part is I'm only paying $19.95/month...about $23/month max after tax n everything....if you buy the router ur going to have to buy the D-Link DVG-1402S/L which is specially designed to be used with Lingo....if you buy the router by the end of June, you also get $50 back, so you only pay $50 for the router.....but neways....I would recommend Lingo...
    Last edited by minisoji; 07-04-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odore.bizhat.com View Post
    Guys,

do you have experience in VoIp.. ?
    It' s a way to use the telephone in Internet, not a traditional (common) telephone. using this solution, you can save money.

Please indicate me few sites where to find a cheap solutions .
    Thanks
    You could purchase a US voip.ms DID for 99 cents/month did and get Google Voice if you only want it for calls.
    Last edited by minisoji; 07-04-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Almost 4 months since I joined VoIp.ms and I'm still using the same $25.00 I originally invested. I still have 4.56 to play with it.

Service is very reliable and I only needed to contact support 1x. Believe it or not, the issue was resolved with taking to their live support online (without making a single call). Issue was with my ISP & not VoIp.ms and only required I reboot my cable modem.

I would strongly recommend them.
    Last edited by minisoji; 07-04-2013 at 05:06 AM.