Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips on SMS

Default ha ha it's great

it's great^ ^ i like that

nice topic thx..

I'm exited :()

Default Funny SMS

Funny SMS

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

If ur world is spining Round & Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P...

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly!

The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?

i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... i lauf again

God made man and then rested. God made women and then no one rested

><(((:>I send dis fish as a sign of friendship Plz take care of it & keep it in mobile & daily put ur mobile in water so tat fish wont DIE:-)

One day Raja and rani decided to send messages to each other by using Pigeon instead of mobile. The very next day pigeon reached raja without any message. He angried and called to rani.She told stupid "This was a missed call"

can you lend me 2000 Rs? i need it. please help me out, i know you have it, i wil return it .a sardar asks to ATM machine???????

terrorists have kidnapped our lecturers... and demanded aransom of 500000 rs or else they will burn them with kerosene... plz donate. i have donated 15 litres.

Why do couples hold hands during their wedding day?.?.?.?.... It is just a formality, like two boxers shaking hands b4 the fight begins !

girl friends are like mobile phone, whenever you want happiness just check inbox, whenever u want to cry check out box, and whenever u want to enjoyment just plug in your charger and enjoy.

Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE.
    It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime!
    WIFE satys No, it means -
    With Idiot for Ever.

PRINCIPAL :Agar koi ladka girls hostel mein gaya toh first time 100 Rs fine, 2nd time 200 Rs. Fine and 3rd time 500.
    MUNNA BHAI :Boley to Monthly paas ka kya lega Mamu

MAMU :Oye, maar gayea yaar. Meri biwi aur premika saath saath aa rehla hain.
    MAMU KA DOST :Arrey, mein bhi yehi bolnewala tha.

Default Anniversary SMS

Anniversary SMS

That special day is here again The day we took our vows You're just as special to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary Lover

I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true, On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true, Happy Anniversary Lover!

Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful pair. Happy Wedding

To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary

On this special day, best wishes go to you, that this wonderful love u share, lasts your lifetime through. Happy anniversary to you my Love

Hoping that the love you shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing you much joy , love and happiness To celebrate again. Happy Anniversary

Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary Lover!

How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me
    Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband), For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair

Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me
    Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling wife (Husband). Happy Anniversary

I LOVE U are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. so this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal, the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal". Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

A husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.
    The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,
    'Here Lies My Wife - As Cold As Ever'."
    "Yeah" she replies, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,
    'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"

Thank you for being the love of my life,
    Half of the child asleep in my womb,
    A husband whose husbandry made of his wife
    Near as blissful a blossom as ever did bloom!
    Knight of my nights and dance of my days,
    Yours are the eyes in which I am most me.
    Only with you will I wend through my ways
    Unburdened as heaven, unscathed as the sea!

BizHat.com - Health

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyk View Post
    Good Luck SMS

Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day & Good Luck!

The HOPE, The STRUGGLE and The HARD WORK towards a goal/ success is part of the rewards. Achieving goal itself is not the whole reward........ BEST WISHES

Care for the one who shares with u, share with the one who knows u, know the one who MISSES u, MISS the one who WELL WISHES for u, Wish u all the Best

Fly in the plane of Ambition & Land in the Airport of Success...Luck is yours,Wish is mine...May Ur future always shine...Good Luck

I Wish 4 " U "

luck is yours wishes are mine let's ur future be always shine.Best of Luck

Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller but it will make climbing easier. Hope you will be able to climb all your mountains always. Good Luck

Meaning of some colors, Yellow for special friend, white for peace, orange 4 luck,black for hate, red for love and pink for likeness,So i choose for u Orange Flower.Wish u goodluck

examation is garden success is folower
    god bless you power to pluck this folower

heyya.great qoutes

Last edited by mrphantuan; 05-17-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrphantuan View Post
    heyya.great qoutes
    I think so!

Last edited by sherlyk; 02-26-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Very cool sms collection, suits best for college Goers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12