Thread: Which season do you like?

Default Which season do you like?

Which season do you like?

I like rainy season

I like rainy and winter hate summer

Last edited by minisoji; 03-06-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Now I like Rainy Season,othrwise with the sweet memories of childhood-Summer season. The summer breeze brings the smell of Cashew, Moovandan Mango,Thean Varikkaa....oh really wonderful.

FlashWebHost.com - Windows, Linux Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, Site Designing, Kerala, Kochi, Trivandrum

Default re:Which season do you like?

hello,

I love gardening, and we grow a lot of our own food. So we work hard throughout the spring, summer and autumn, and I really do love it.

But in the autumn the cool winds start to blow in, and that is so refreshing. A lot of the food is put up and stored for the winter and a rest is coming from the physical labor of the yard. I love the trees turning and the mums and dahlias in full bloom. I love the crispness of autumn and the smells of apple cider on the stove and the final roses putting out everything they've got. I love seeing the birch trees turn gold and begin to drop their leaves on breezy days like golden snow fall. The animals get happy with the cooler air and start to run in the pasture just for fun.

The days are warm and the nights cool. The mornings are starting to have a chill that makes it easy to get things done outside and then come in or go downtown with plenty of energy left.

And then, even as the winter is approaching, the very first of the spring daffodils are starting to poke through, promising that winter will not be forever and there will be a warmth coming and the colors will all break loose again.

I adore the spring, too. But I think autumn has a slight edge for me. Summer and winter ain't so bad either!

thanks!!

Last edited by minisoji; 03-03-2010 at 03:41 AM.