• crap

5 55.56%
  • not too crappy

1 11.11%
  • ok

1 11.11%
  • needs work but so far so good

0 0%
  • THE BEST (yeah right don't even pick this one)

0 0%

Thread: REVIEW THIS!!!!!!!

Default REVIEW THIS!!!!!!!

Ok I think my site's good enough to not embarass me, so here it is:
    http://takinganap3721.bizhat.com
    By the way, it needs some major construction (at least I'm planning for it) and the MUSIC Flash file doesn't work because my session times out every time I try to upload it to my ftp folder. I'm going to get some more pics as soon as my friend's airsoft gun comes in and I find my camera. Feel free to join in my forums, I kinda messed up with the titles though and don't know how to change them. I'm all alone in there :(

Wow what does it take to get your site reviewed here? I know I could've just edited my previous post to say this, but if I did it would stay at the bottom, and nobody seems to check there. I know there's not too much content in my site, but I've only been working on it for about a month and I can't find my camera. Don't have too much time to work on Flash either. PLEASE review this.

Well I did look at your site but there is not many to review,....
    to be short it's 100% crap, but i guess you already did know that otherwise you did not make a poll with it like you did.

Needs some work atleast you gotta start

Site is not ready at all yet. Only design is done. There's no content there...
    Finish itfirst, so we can properly review it...

Default hi

Hi
    I just had a look at your site and I like the color scheme and the clock..
    but the links dont seem to work, or they are very slow....
    takes too long to load
    sorry......some images are missing on home page

It's crap!

I'd just like to point out some things...

first of all the banner design isn't hardly photoshop skills. Looking for a better banner? Go to www.good-tutorials.com they got plenty of photoshop tutorials for banners, logoes, AND WEBSITE DESIGN.

the colors aren't really in sync. don't think its up to be a professinal grade website... Change it to something better... get some wallpaper... change that table background make it more complicated and don't forget the 1 x 1 px color thing. It saves room.

and god forbid... why is there a clock right in the frontpage... is it really neccessary looks more like a sorry excuse for no content... and everyone has a clock on their lower right hand corner if i do may point out myself.

Nice javascripts though... just.. not in the right places...

It takes ages to load, I got bored waiting for it to appear.

:(

yeah agreed with glampers.. does take some time toload thouhg im on dialup.. anyway

also legionnaires post up there has some great advice..

good luck